We are dedicated to providing innovative and high quality laboratory testing. We also provide education, knowledge, and expertise to healthcare providers, therapeutic product suppliers and patients. Our goal is to provide assistance in the diagnosis, prediction of risk, therapeutic management and prognosis of inflammatory clinical diseases in a cost-effective manner.
NOW PROVIDING State of the Art Rapid COVID-19 PCR and COVID-19 Antibody Testing
Most Reliable Testing Methods:
- The test we use to perform the COVID-19 PCR amplification test is the first U.S. FDA De Novo authorized COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) test. The test shows 98.4% positive; 98.4% negative predictability for COVID-19. The BioFire® test also detects 21 additional respiratory pathogens. A nasopharyngeal swab is collected.
Negative COVID RNA-PCR tests are often required for international travel and are recommended to confirm potential false negative rapid antigen tests.
- The COVID-19 antibody immunoassay test, performed on a chemistry analyzer, shows 98% positive; 98% negative agreement, 14 or more days post COVID-19 symptom onset or positive PCR Test. Production of antibodies to the virus (IgM & IgG) typically occurs within 15 days. A blood sample is needed for this test and may be collected by a fingerstick.
An antibody test is frequently utilized to determine if you had COVID-19 or to determine your response to the vaccine.
- Results are available in less than one hour.
- We make appointmetns, please call us at (316) 558-5850
- No waiting in a crowded waiting room.
- We bill all major insurance carriers.
- Cash and/or volume discounts available.
Who we are
Our laboratory was founded in 2018 by a group of individuals with extensive experience in the healthcare industry and medical laboratory fields. The laboratory is located in Wichita, KS, and will serve the entire United States and Canada initially.
Our key objective is to measure inflammatory markers in a highly specialized, quality-controlled environment.
We are dedicated to providing innovative and high quality laboratory testing. We also provide education, knowledge, and expertise to healthcare providers, therapeutic product suppliers and patients. Our goal is to provide assistance in the diagnosis, prediction of risk, therapeutic management and prognosis of inflammatory clinical diseases in a cost effective manner.
CLINICAL RESEARCH PARTNERSHIPS
Inflammatory Markers Laboratory is committed to supporting the knowledge and awareness of the role of chronic inflammatory marker testing in chronic inflammation and chronic disease.
Previous and ongoing research studies and projects include:
- Comparison of inflammation biomarker assays in various clinical disease states
- Effect of therapeutic products on biomarker assays
- Clinical case studies quatifying individual response of patients to therapy
Our clients include:
- BioPharma companies
Supporting clinical trial studies measuring effectiveness of drugs (aspirin)
- Healthcare providers
Supporting case studies to determine effect of therapy on inflammatory markers
- Manufacturers and providers of complimentary anti-inflammatory therapeutics
Supporting studies demonstrating effectiveness or dose response of therapeutic products on chronic inflammation
Please contact us if you are interested in including our Chronic Inflammation Test or additional inflammatory biomarker tests in your research, clinical studies or clinical trials.
THE IMPORTANT ROLE OF LABORATORY TESTING
Have questions about our tests and capabilities? Please fill out the form below for more information.
Health Care Practitioner Accounts
If you’d like the Inflammatory Markers Laboratory to test your patients, we’d be happy to set up an account. Contact us today!
We’d love to work with health care practitioners, scientists, and wellness product companies on specific research projects. To be considered for a study, please contact Gordon Ens by email or phone.